A Street Accident Paragraph 

A Street Accident Paragraph
A Street Accident Paragraph

Road accidents are very common incidents in our country particularly in the city areas. To say, it happens frequently and regularly here and there in our surroundings. Recently, I have had an experience of witnessing such a serious road accident. The accident took place last week on the main Thana Sarak near our school, while I along with some of my friends was coming home from school. The road was not so busy at that time. Some buses and cars via plying usually. But all on a sudden there happened a crash in the twinkle of an eye. A bus losing control over its brake pushed a microbus plying aside and the microbus driver hit some passersby who were walking along the side path. One of the passersby was totally run over by that microbus and was bleeding seriously in his head. The other two were also also seriously injured. There raised a hue and cry instantly. We, the students crossing the road instantly decided to take the injured to the nearly hospital. We immediately hired a van and took them all to hospital. We reached the hospital within half an hour. But the man who was bleeding in his head diet after being taken to the doctor. I felt I could save them all by all my means. But I felt helpless and shocked. This shocking feelings are still hurting my heart.